Monday 11 November 2019

It's when!

when you take me to the places,I always wanted to go.
when you came for a walk and we talked about everything.
when you wanted to hold my hand and wanted to say a lot but stayed quiet.
when you made me feel so comfortable.
when you never wanted to hurt me.
when you always thought about me before taking any decisions.
when you made me feel special by the way you treat me.
when you wanted to listen an old song with me.
when you wanted to sing for me.
when you gave your time to me.                                                     
when you laugh on my silly jokes.
when you wanted to know about my day.                                 
when you always wanted to stay.
when you discussed about your passion & dreams with the sparkle on your eyes.
when you  never wanted to express through words but through actions.
when you say you don't want to listen anything but still I felt heard.
Its when I fell in Love with you.

8 comments:

  1. Words say it all euphoria, very well written, waiting for upcoming blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words say it all euphoria, very well written, waiting for upcoming blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘Œ

    Its When!
    When you are going to post your next blog πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys :D :D my new blog is ready here you go..
    Tere khayalo se! http://euphoriadecide.blogspot.com/2015/12/tere-khayalo-se.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace abounds for a greater work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. πŸ˜‡πŸ’ƒepressed very well

    ReplyDelete

Feelings: Stop Forcing,Start Flowing!!

Feelings!! How does that sound to you? Positive/Negative/ Mixed/ Consfused/Happy/Sad/Motivating/Demotivating? I know we all now and t...