Friday 24 January 2020

The power of words!

Words!!

Positive words, Negative words, Happy words, Sad words, Exciting words, Kind words, appreciative words!

They belong to the same community, but their impact on the human mind is entirely different.

Have you ever noticed how someone's face changes the color when you are shouting or yelling on them? 

How do some people start getting a panic attack when they cannot bear a loud voice?

How people take the wrong step based on what others think about them?

Human psychology is depending upon what other person is saying to them; sometimes, they even start judging themselves based on other's thought processes. Most of the time, when they tell something negative about you or when someone appreciates you don't trust either.

I can't entirely agree with judging yourself based on what others are saying about you.

The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you believe 100 percent.

I have recently watched a video of Toastmasters, and I suddenly realized how impactful the words could be-


You can never know which word of yours can impact a person profoundly, harshly, positively, inspiringly!

Why degrade if you can inspire? Choose your words wisely.

I remember appreciating a tea maker in the morning when I was traveling via train from Pune to Mumbai. He suddenly came and asked, would you like to have tea? As a tea lover, I said yes. After taking one sip, I liked the drink a lot, and I called him once again and said the tea is really good & I cannot forget the smile my words brought on his face, which made me happy, and I realized, it takes nothing to make someone's day. A little gesture of appreciation can bring a change in someone's life.

"Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out."

2 comments:

  1. Very well said. Keep inspiring us with more blogs like these.

    ReplyDelete

Feelings: Stop Forcing,Start Flowing!!

Feelings!! How does that sound to you? Positive/Negative/ Mixed/ Consfused/Happy/Sad/Motivating/Demotivating? I know we all now and t...